As an associate, you are the face of the company and a very important part of the customer’s shopping experience. It is your job to work with and support your fellow co-workers to help customers feel welcome and ensure they have a positive shopping experience.
- Stocking merchandise.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining store cleanliness and an orderly appearance throughout the work area.
- Stock and re-stock merchandise in correct areas as directed.
- Add pricing labels to merchandise as directed.
Duties & Requirements:
- Retail sales experience a plus.
- A professional appearance.
- Ability to follow directions and complete job assignments as directed.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand, lift and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to clean and to maintain the facility.
Contact Beni Mayer, General Manager, to apply. 972-252-6040, Ext. 301 or email@example.com