National Day of Prayer May 2nd.
Join Union Gospel Mission Dallas as we recognize National Day of Prayer on May 2nd.
Union Gospel Mission Dallas will host our Prayer Walk at Calvert Place (men’s homeless shelter) and Center of Hope (women’s and children’s homeless shelter). We are inviting community members, volunteers, and Friends of the Mission to join us as we pray specifically for client and staff areas within our shelters.
Thursday – May 2, 2019
11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Calvert Place- 3211 Irving Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75247
Center of Hope- 4815 Cass Street. Dallas, Texas 75235
Please register to attend!
If you are unable to attend, we ask you to pray for the homeless:
- Their plight will not be ignored by city officials
- Receive compassion from Christian community
- Have a blanket during cold months and water in the hot months
- Continued support of Union Gospel Mission Dallas by our donors, volunteers and city leaders.
- God’s grace to heal the emotional and physical scars of being homeless
Things to bring:
Comfortable walking shoes
Bible or electronic bible