PRAY FOR US
- Our homeless men, women and children struggling with physical, emotional, and spiritual pain.
- Our homeless men, women and children who are victims of horrible abuse.
- Our guests who truly desire change, that their hearts will be open to the gospel.
- Our staff, that they will have wisdom, patience, kindness, and will give encouragement to our clients.
- Our funding needs to always be met, so we may in turn meet the needs of others.
- Praise God for the many lives being transformed through God’s love and grace.
- Praise God for our amazing volunteers who minister daily to the needs of our clients.
- Praise God for donors who keep our doors open so our homeless neighbors can experience God’s love.
WE’LL PRAY FOR YOU
Do you need prayer? Let us know, and we will lift you up to the Lord.